CCC will be participating in the Caribbean Renewable Energy Forum (CREF) from October 18 – 20, 2017 in Miami, Florida.
CREF is the largest annual gathering of the Caribbean energy market decision makers. This year's event will feature a full day of interactive project showcases, awards for project excellence, a day-long workshop on renewable integration, and a focus on critical themes such as new sources of financing. In 2016, over 20 Caribbean countries were represented either by their government or by their utility, or in many instances, by both.
The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service (TCS) invites Canadian companies interested in the Caribbean and Central American renewable energy markets to join the official Canadian delegation and to benefit from the Canada program including:
• TCS Caribbean and Central America Market Briefing Session with presentations from Caribbean experts and Trade Commissioner
• Individual meetings with Trade Commissioners from Barbados, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela and Miami
• Access to the Canadian pavilion and a room for business meetings
• Canada branding throughout the event
• 10% discount on CREF2017 conference registration fee
• Excellent networking opportunities
For more information and to register please click here.
CCC’s Director, Business Development and Sales, Caribbean and Central America, Luc Allary will be participating in the Canadian program and available to meet with Canadian companies. To schedule a meeting with CCC, please contact us.