The Canadian Commercial Corporation recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the Government of the Republic of Cyprus for bilateral cooperation in the health sector. The MOU is intended to foster cooperation in the fields of health, medicine, research, and education, and will provide a framework for developing, promoting and implementing selected projects. Where possible the projects will encompass the promotion of long-term sustainability objectives related to research, training and education.Signing the MOU were His Excellency Pavlos Anastasiades, High Commissioner of Cyprus to Canada and CCC President and CEO, Martin Zablocki.
- AboutGrowing Canadian export business
- ServicesServices for Canadian Exporters
- Canadian ExportersNavigate complex government procurement markets abroad with confidence
- Government BuyersTimely, simplified and risk-reduced procurements from Canada
- PartnersA trusted Government of Canada partnerGovernment PartnersIndustry Partners
- NewsLatest information about us