Collaborating with trade associations to support international trade and innovation.
CCC works with a number of business partners whose organizations support Canadian exporters. Here is a list of some our industry partners and other organizations that Canadians companies can consider partnering with.
Aerospace Industries Association of Canada (AIAC)
The Aerospace Industries Association of Canada (AIAC) is the national trade association that represents the interests of more than 400 Canadian aerospace manufacturing and service companies serving the global aerospace market in the commercial, defence and space segments. The organization offers many services including:
- Participation and coordination of Canadian industry presence at a number of key international air shows and trade missions each year
- Working with Canadian Trade Commissioner Service to coordinate trade missions, facilitate business connections, and promote Canadian aerospace events, such as the Canadian Aerospace Summit, to an international audience
- Supporting and providing input into the Government of Canada’s innovation agenda consultations
- Working with the government to ensure that public procurement policy , procurement planning and decisions continue to support the capacity and capability of the defence sector and its members
- Creating an environment that encourages small business growth.
Canadian Association of Defence and Securities Industries (CADSI)
The Canadian Association of Defence and Securities Industries (CADSI) is a not-for-profit national business association that represents more than 975 member companies who are essential contributors to Canada’s national defence and security and generate over 12.6 billion dollars to the Canadian economy every year. The organization offers many services including:
- Acting as a bridge between government and industry by monitoring and advancing policy
- Hosting national and international events like tradeshows, educational webinars, digital-briefings, and B2Bs that give members access to key decision makers in Canada and around the globe, and provide members with the opportunity to promote their products and services
- Offering a business development platform called the Canadian Defence Marketplace where members can connect with senior government representatives and industry leaders from around the world.
In addition to partnering with Government of Canada departments and agencies, CCC works across industry to identify and participate in opportunities to support Canadian business.