Working with CCC gives you unparalleled access to infrastructure and defence contracts from governments around the world. To become a CCC exporter, we’ll ask you to go through a simple pre-qualification process.
We’re looking for capable, innovative Canadian companies. To begin the conversation, Canadian companies need to meet the following criteria:
- Have been in business for at least two years
- Have at least two years of Canadian sales
- Have a proven record in the relevant sector
- Demonstrate financial stability, technical proficiency and managerial wherewithal
- Have contacts in the targeted country
During the pre-qualification process, we’ll ask for your:
- Past three years of audited financial statements
- Latest interim financial statement
- Company cash flow
- Company history
After you’ve applied, our risk department will conduct a preliminary assessment. We’ll then inform you of the range of potential project value you qualify for. We can also provide you with a pre-qualification letter valid for a specified length of time.
To begin the pre-qualification process, click here.