Use of site
At CCC’s sole discretion, CCC may terminate or refuse to permit the use of any services and this site by any person or entity, for any reason and without notice. In using this site and its information and services, users will not:
- interfere with or disrupt this site or computer networks connected thereto;
- impersonate any other person or entity, or make any misrepresentation;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information, for which you do not have all necessary rights and licenses;
- upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information which contains a computer virus, or other code, files or programs intending in any manner to disrupt or interfere with the functioning of this site;
- use this site in such a manner as to gain unauthorized entry or access to the computer systems of networks of others or attempt to gain unauthorized entry or access to any password protected or restricted areas of this site, or CCC’s computer or network systems;
- reproduce, copy, modify, sell, distribute or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any material, information, product or service offered within this site;
- violate any law or regulation, or any generally accepted Internet practice or interfere with any other user’s ability to use this site and any of the services or products provided on this site;
- forge, alter or modify in any way any of the agreements, policies, information, reports or any other material posted or accessible within this site.
CCC’s computer system uses software to monitor unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or damage the service we provide. No attempt is made to identify individual users or their patterns of use except during law enforcement investigations.
Information and services
All information on this site is for information purposes only and is not intended to provide any specific advice. While CCC makes reasonable efforts to ensure the information and services contained on this site are accurate at the time of being placed on the site, CCC cannot guarantee that all information will be accurate or current at all times. CCC is not responsible for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions in the information or services. All information and services are subject to change at any time without notice. Users should not act or rely on the information or services contained on this site without seeking advice.
CCC and its employees will not be liable for any loss or damages of any nature, direct or indirect, arising from the use of the information provided on this site or information provided at any other site that can be accessed from this site.
If users choose to access the site from outside Canada, they do so on their own initiative and are responsible to comply by applicable local, national and international laws.
Privacy and confidentiality
Internet e-mail is vulnerable to interception and loss. CCC will not be responsible for damages you may suffer in connection with an e-mail correspondence between you and the Corporation. Should you decide to transmit information using Internet e-mail, you do so at your own risk.
Links to downloadable software sites are for convenience only and CCC is not liable for any difficulties or consequences associated with downloading such software. Use of any software is governed by the terms of the license agreement, if any, that accompanies or is provided with the software.
CCC respects the Official Languages Act. CCC information is available in both French and English. Users should be aware that some information on external sites to which we link is available only in the language in which it was provided.