What can a career at CCC do for you?
We are Canada’s government to government contracting organization, connecting Canadian expertise with buyers in government markets around the world. A career with CCC offers unique and rewarding professional challenges. Ours is a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-oriented environment with exciting career growth opportunities.
CCC promotes diversity, rewards excellence and encourages professional development. CCC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities.
We offer a competitive annual salary, a comprehensive benefits program, an incentive pay plan, a performance-based pay plan, as well as a defined benefit pension plan. We value employee wellness and offer a health and wellness allowance, access to a free onsite fitness center, as well as access to an exceptional Employee and Family Assistance Program.
Our highly skilled team uses its contracting and procurement expertise to help Canadian suppliers do more than $1 billion in business every year. If you feel your skills, enthusiasm and dedication could contribute to our growing team, we want to hear from you.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive annual salary, an incentive pay plan, and a performance-based pay plan.
We also provide a comprehensive benefits program (for you and your family), including:
- Medical coverage (including Prescription Drugs, Services of Psychologist, Massage Therapist, Physiotherapist, etc.)
- Dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Defined benefit pension plan
- Accidental Death Coverage, Out of Country Coverage and Vision Care
We understand that it is important that your career and personal life are kept in balance. We offer telework and flexible work arrangements, including flexible hours, compressed workweeks and part-time schedules, when operationally feasible. We also support our employees in this by:
- Providing access to a free onsite fitness center
- Providing access to an exceptional Employee and Family Assistance Program for counselling and information services (available to employees and their immediate family members)
- Offering a health and wellness allowance each calendar year
Learning and Growth Opportunities
Broad, active support of learning is critical to ensuring that CCC continues to effectively fulfill its purpose as the international contracting agency of the Government of Canada. The specialized knowledge and skills associated with CCC’s role in complex, international public procurement markets and in supporting the Government's International Trade Policy require an intentional and strategic approach to the development of staff. CCC recognizes that in order to maintain and enhance professional expertise, employees need to have an opportunity to attend and participate in learning activities such as:
- Learning and development opportunities, including but not limited to courses, workshops, seminars, and webinars identified by the employee or their manager
- Language training
- Secondment and/or interchange opportunities
- Tuition fee and college or university course fee reimbursement
Our employees know that the best way to ensure a great workplace is to play a role in creating it. We have a social committee that promotes active living and community at work.
Activities that you could be a part of include:
- Running and walking clinics
- Golf tournaments
- CCC chili cook off
- Skating on the canal
- Social committee that organizes events such as Santa’s visit, Christmas party, etc.
- Participation in other group events, such as the Mud Hero race
Employees also enjoy corporation-wide parties, BBQs, and charitable events.
CCC is committed to establishing equal opportunities in employment and has the goal of achieving and maintaining a representative workforce. To that end, the Corporation will seek to identify and remove any barriers in employment including its recruitment, hiring, training, and promotion practices.
We are also committed to building a diverse workforce and an inclusive environment that enables and encourages all employees, regardless of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, or disability, to recognize the value of their inherent similarities and differences, and to respect the related beliefs and behaviours of others, resulting in an atmosphere of acceptance and a workplace unencumbered by diversity issues.