CCC is pleased to announce that it has been recognized as one of the Defense Logistics Agency’s top performing supply contractors for fiscal years 2013 and 2014 as part of the US Department of Defense’s Superior Supplier Incentive Program. The Defense Logistics Agency considered 153 of its suppliers with the largest contracts that have done business with the agency over the past two years. Suppliers were ranked in areas such as cost, schedule, performance, quality, and business relations. CCC is proud to be recognized among so many suppliers and thanks the Defense Logistics Agency for the acknowledgement. As a Crown corporation supporting Canadian companies exports to the US Department of Defense, CCC shares this recognition with its Canadian suppliers and thanks them for their excellent work over the years.
- AboutGrowing Canadian export business
- ServicesServices for Canadian Exporters
- Canadian ExportersNavigate complex government procurement markets abroad with confidence
- Government BuyersTimely, simplified and risk-reduced procurements from Canada
- PartnersA trusted Government of Canada partnerGovernment PartnersIndustry Partners
- NewsLatest information about us