Page updated: April 9, 2020
CCC is ready and available to support Canadian businesses in these challenging times.
We are remotely operational and ready to support our customers through this challenging period. Reach out by email or leave us a message at 613-996-0034 and a CCC expert will get back to you.
If you are just discovering CCC, we are happy to work with you if you have specific needs or ideas related to supporting either the Canadian government or other governments in the present crisis.
Supporting Canada’s domestic needs
We are working closely with the Government of Canada as part of Canada’s response to ensure domestic needs are met. To this end, if you offer a product or service that could help Canada combat Coronavirus disease (COVID-19), please reach out to the Government of Canada:
- Can your company supply products and services to support Canada’s response to COVID-19? Click here to learn more about how you can help.
- Can your company rapidly scale up production or re-tool manufacturing lines to develop products made in Canada that will help in the fight against COVID-19? Click here to learn more about how to share your proposal.
Should you need to talk to someone about your product or service to aid in the COVID-19 response, please contact-us at [email protected].
Helping in the global response to COVID-19
As Canadians, we are fully aware that we are all in this together. It will take a truly global effort to respond to the COVID-19 situation, to support public health systems and lead our economies through to a more stable period.
CCC was created to be nimble in its ability to contract in times of urgent need. Our government to government contracting model can facilitate urgent procurements in times such as these. We are available to help Canadian companies beyond our traditional sectors to include provision of medical equipment and supplies; agricultural products and food supplies; or, other emergency response products and services.
Should you have an inquiry from a foreign government for your product or service, please contact-us at [email protected] and we will work with you to check against Canada’s needs and then support your sale to your international customer.
Important support and services for Canadian businesses
We understand that these unprecedented times are putting a lot of pressure on Canadian businesses. Canada’s COVID-19 Economic Response Plan includes additional financial measures and programs to support Canadian exporters impacted by COVID-19.
Wage Subsidies and Work Sharing
- Canada Emergency Wage Subsidy
- Temporary Wage Subsidy
- Work Sharing Program – temporary special measures
Access to Capital through the Business Credit Availability Program (BCAP)
- Canada Emergency Business Account
- Loan Guarantee for SMEs through Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Co-lending for SMEs through the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
Federal Tax Measures
- Deferral of Income Tax Filing and Payment Dates
- Deferral of Goods and Services Tax (GST), Harmonized Sales Tax (HST) and Customs Duty Payments
Stay informed! Visit Resources for Canadian businesses: COVID‑19 for additional resources available to you.