CCC is pleased to announce that Carl Marcotte has been appointed to the position of Vice-President of Diversification, reporting to the President and CEO. At CCC, the Government of Canada’s government-to-government contracting organization, Mr. Marcotte is leading CCC’s business diversification initiative to assist Canadian companies from new and developing sectors to export internationally. Prior to his appointment, Mr. Marcotte held various other senior-level executive positions within the nuclear industry, including Senior Vice-President Marketing & Business Development at SNC Lavalin Nuclear and Vice-President, Commercial Ventures & Business Development at AECL and Canadian Nuclear Labs where Mr. Marcotte provided strategic and operational leadership on all aspects of SNC’s nuclear business growth and AECL/CNL’s transformation from Crown Corporation to private enterprise. In addition, Mr. Marcotte has previously held the positions of Vice-President and Sector Head for numerous industry sectors as well as Vice-President, Small Business Development at Export Development Canada over a career that spanned more than twenty years in international trade, risk management and structured finance.
- AboutGrowing Canadian export business
- ServicesServices for Canadian Exporters
- Canadian ExportersNavigate complex government procurement markets abroad with confidence
- Government BuyersTimely, simplified and risk-reduced procurements from Canada
- PartnersA trusted Government of Canada partnerGovernment PartnersIndustry Partners
- NewsLatest information about us